Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A n epsonworkforce printer 2750. How do I change

Customer Question
IM Mhave a...

IM Mhave a n epsonworkforce printer 2750. How do I change inkcartridge?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

The printer is a Workforce #2750. It is a little older than a year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am using a Mac with OSX.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was printing a card and the dialoge box came up and told me I was out of Black ink. i needed to buy ink so i shut off the printer. I had the same problem a week ago but after a lot of fooling aroundI finally found outhow to do it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. On the printer, please go to Setup, then select option Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons (black copy button or color copy button.) Then open the printer's cover, then you can replace the ink cartridges. Please click on the website below for full instructions / illustrations:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd51270/source/printers/source/ink_functions/tasks/wf2660/removing_installing_cartridges_wf2650_wf2660.html
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If needed, please click on the websites below for video instructions:

- First video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSZuF4zjLzA

- Second video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8fKd4RN4Y4

How is it going? Do you need anything else for now?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.