Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson ET4500 printer refuses to print. Model EDT-4500.

Customer Question
My Epson ET4500 printer...

My Epson ET4500 printer refuses to print

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model EDT-4500

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today. I just bought this printer 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, is there some kind of a print manual available that I can consult. I am really troubled because under settings it shows Layout, with border, done or the settings can show - zoom, legal - letter, back - I am quite confused and have no direction. Thank you.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Here is a link to the user guide that you requested: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd42919/index.html

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.