Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a office jet 4650 printer. the problem is I can not…

Customer Question
I have a office...

I have a office jet 4650 printer. the problem is I can not print a copy from my E-mail. On the printer, I got a ? on the screen of the printer. I changed the ink and aligned the printer. Still it does not print

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than a year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I mac print is 4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have been trying to fix the problem for a while.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I get a ? on the printer and it does not print from my Email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

Technician: nicole-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
nicole-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/printers/apgnw-office-jet-4650-printer-problem-not.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Josh, Technician