Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to talk regarding my replacement printer that did not…

Customer Question
I need to talk...

I need to talk regarding my replacement printer that did not come in with cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Office Jet Pro 6968

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell Computer Desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I got replacement printer from Hewitt Packard because the technician could not connect to instant ink. The printer came in but without

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The cartridges.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Whats wrong with the printer? is this a brand new printer from store or replacement from manufacturer?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

John, Computer Science Engineer