Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to get a scan over to my Mac desktop. Its telling…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get a scan over to my Mac desktop. Its telling me I have to have the s/w stalled to configure to my computer. Where do I start?

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MCAC - OS10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Haven't used this aspect before today.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes - I've tried to send one thru Email, and it tells me to put in my address and they will send a pin. Never comes thru

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

You may download the software from the link that I found for you below:

Software for HP Envy 5660: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5660-e-all-in-one-printer-series/6809225/model/6809226

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com

If this is the way I have to do it, by Facebook,twitter,someones address - forget the whole thing!

I don't understand your message. You can fix this by clicking the link below and installing the software from there:

Click this LINK: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-5660-e-all-in-one-printer-series/6809225/model/6809226