Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer is claiming I using more than one ink tank of the…

Customer Question
Printer is claiming I...

Printer is claiming I using more than one ink tank of the same color. I am not. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer?

Pixma MX 922

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just this morning. We tried to use the printer and it produced a red smeary copy. I replaced one of the ink cartridges

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try cleaning the printhead by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART143427&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1506622003227

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>