Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to change the ink cartridges on WF-2760. WF-2760 epson…

Customer Question
How to change the...

How to change the ink cartridges on WF-2760

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

WF-2760 epson 220

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened said black ink was low how to change cartridge

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

To do this, please do the following

press the home button and select Setup > Maintenance > Ink Cartridge Replacement and press the Color button.
Lift up the scanner unit.

Caution:
Do not touch the flat white cable inside the printer. Do not lift the scanner unit while the document cover is open.
Squeeze the tab on the cartridge and lift the cartridge straight up to remove it.

Note: Dispose of used cartridges carefully. Do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill it.
Warning: If ink gets on your skin, wash it thoroughly with soap and water. If ink gets into your eyes, flush them immediately with water. If ink gets into your mouth, spit it out and see a doctor right away. Keep ink cartridges out of the reach of children.
Gently shake the new cartridge four or five times as shown. Then remove the cartridge from the package.

Caution:
Do not remove any labels or seals, or ink will leak. Do not touch the green chip on the cartridge. Install the new cartridge immediately after removing the old one; if you do not, the print head may dry out and be unable to print.

Remove only the yellow tape.

Insert the new cartridge into the holder and push it all the way down until it clicks into place.

Press the Color button to make sure the cartridges are installed correctly.
Caution:
If you see a message that an ink cartridge is installed incorrectly, lift up the scanner unit, and press the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place.
Close the scanner unit. The product starts charging the ink. This takes a few minutes. When you see a completion message on the LCD screen, ink replacement is complete.

Let me know how you go please