Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will randomly go off line or my computer troubleshoot…

Customer Question
Hi it will...

Hi it will randomly go off line or my computer troubleshoot says it is not turned on when it is

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It is a printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc and dont know what OS you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been happening since purchase 3 mo ago. it prints when it chooses on my docs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes it is a EPSON workforce pro WF 3720. thx

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks