Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The black ink will not print. Help me figure that out

Customer Question
The black ink will...

The black ink will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Help me figure that out please

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Changed cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Daughter uses for college

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

To be clear, I understand that the black ink does not print; however, do the other colors print?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason