Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just changed the ink carts an my blue won print in a

Customer Question
I just changed the...

I just changed the ink carts an my blue won print in a straight line on the test sheet i've cleaned the nozzles anout 8 times

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson wf 2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A kindle

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Printing photos

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/28/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please