Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We just bought a EPSON WF-3640. It will not print Megenta…

Customer Question
We just bought a...

We just bought a EPSON WF-3640. It will not print Megenta ink. The one we just replaced would not print Cyan. I have yellow and green copies. Using EPSON cartriges.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure. I purchased it from Amazon less that a month ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

A PC and we use a dental software program

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been an issue since the beginning. Stared maybe a week in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We are using an incredible amount of ink

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

My first recommendation is to run the maintenance mode on the printer to clean the heads and nozzles of the cartridges. I can walk you through this or get connected remotely to do this. Let me know which you'd prefer and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Good morning! Please let me know if you'd like more assistance with this and I'll be happy to help out! Thanks!

Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S.