Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to run a program that cleans the printing system.

Customer Question
I need to run...

I need to run a program that cleans the printing system

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Photo smart 7520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Replaced ink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Some of the words are messed up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

Just about all my prints have some characters illigible
I know there is a program that fixes the problem . I would prefer to get that program and fix the problem myself
The problem was repaired from a program on the computer
Since purchased the printer I believe the the program is mine
I am not getting any response
I have not any response since 7:56 your time Please let know what the problem is.

Hi, I apologize about the delay, but I'm here now. The chat works in by sending the other party an e-mail if they're unavailable. I can likely get you the program for that printer if it exists. I'll need to know your printer brand and model and your operating system of your PC please