Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Does not recognize its driver. WF Pro 4630. Windows 10.

Customer Question
Does not recognize its...

Does not recognize its driver

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

WF Pro 4630

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think i let a unathrized user in and i think he did something

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Technician: SorenX, Technician replied 10 months ago
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

Are you trying to print and it's just not printing? Or what exactly is happening?