Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printing photos on 4X6 paper. Photos look great on screen…

Customer Question
Printing photos on 4X6...

Printing photos on 4X6 paper. Photos look great on screen but off centered on print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Artisan 810. Probably 6-8 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell PC. Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Haven't used this computer much lately. Turned this on just to print some pictures.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you today? What software are you using in attempt to print the pictures?