Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't get printed to print. Artisan 50 LCJK061313. Macbook…

Customer Question
Can't get printed to...

Can't get printed to print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Artisan 50 LCJK061313

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Macbook laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Happened first of last wk, but macbook very slow. talked to one of you on monday, but can't remember his name.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I said I would call back today.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.