Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Setting up a 1510 all in one printer. I try to print a

Customer Question
Setting up a 1510...

Setting up a 1510 all in one printer. I try to print a spread sheet with the guide lines showing but only about half the lines print. The data is there and the review page shows all the guide lines

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Product number b2l56a

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just setting it up. ran the print doctor and alignment program twice

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hi, My name is***** am reviewing your question now, and I will post back with your reply ASAP.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me whether you have facing an issue only when printing spreadsheet or all the documents?