Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased and installed a PIXMA MX922 on my laptop…

Customer Question
John, I just purchased...

John, I just purchased and installed a PIXMA MX922 on my laptop using the wireless connection and it worked. My problem is when I try to install it on one of my other PC's and use the wireless connection. The insulation process does not find the printer and keeps sending me to the guide to connect the printer to an access point.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

It is brand new, I purchased and registered it today

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

When I tried to install it on my 2nd PC

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Make sure that you have setup wireless on the printer by providing the wireless name and password. And make sure that all the computers and printer is on the same network.

Thank you.

Customer/p>