Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I got a new computer and am trying to install my Cannon

Customer Question
I got a new...

I got a new computer and am trying to install my Cannon printer. It is old and uses a large print cell??? It is labeled Cannon Super G3. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

At least 7 to 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Microsoft

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am just installing the new computer so it is happening right now, I am unable to print anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's enough

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

John, Computer Science Engineer