Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is new to me and I hate it! too many trays and flimsy…

Customer Question
It is new to...

It is new to me and I hate it! too many trays and flimsy cassets. it is an XP-960 and I can't seem to figure out how to get the paper casket#1 back intuit , can I print with just cassette #2 in and not have to put #1 back the drawings in the manuel are very poor and I cannot tell which end of cassette #1 goes in first or exactlyly which slot?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I got it about 2 or 3 months ago and have hardly used it because it is so complicated

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was trying to load paper as the last time I tried to print it didn't print properly Can I send it back and get a different one?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help with paper loading and the whether iI have to have the small cassette installed for it to work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, and get instructions to load papers on your printer.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd42858/source/printers/source/paper_loading/container_topics/loading_paper_container.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>