Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Kodak ESP C315 printer that has had a problem since…

Customer Question
I have a Kodak...

I have a Kodak ESP C315 printer that has had a problem since someone accidently put a piece of newspaper through the paper tray and it got caught in the mechanism. I think it messed with the travel or timing when I removed the paper. Philip

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kodak is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 5 years. Kodak C315 All-in-one Printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Serial CN1K928072254BCC223 Window 7 pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It worked fine till the paper jam

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a later Kodak Avante printer, I just don't like it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris