Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't make copies from printer WF-26540/WF-2660. WorkForce…

Customer Question
I can't make copies...

I can't make copies from printer WF-26540/WF-2660

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WorkForce WF-2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. I can print from the computer. I can't make a copy on the printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since it was set up a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to make a copy from the paper source setting in invalid

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If photocopying isn't working, do you need instructions on how to make it work, or is it that you know how to make it work, but it is failing to operate in some way, e.g. by bringing out blank copies, almost black copies, or showing some error message?

Let me know, and I will advise you.

I cannot make a copy from my printer WorkForceWF-2650
No
I don't want additional charges or a monthly charge. I put in card information and it was suppose to be $5. for this

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

What happens when you try to make a copy?

No I do no want securely connect

I don't have to securely connect to help you. What happens when you try to make a copy?

Please how can I cancel this request so it is not charged to my credit card
When I try to make copies it says the paper source setting is invalid

Do you wish to cancel this request? OK. But, I have no power over charges, billing, no access to your credit information. For all such concerns I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com.