Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon selphy cp900. Replaced ink cartridge multiple…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon selphy cp900. Replaced ink cartridge multiple times but it still reads replace cassette. It starts the printing and then stops. Sensor? how do I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I wanted to print one day and this is what it did. I thought maybe the cartridge has been sitting around to long, so I replaced it. Still does the same thing. Ink cassette is empty insert new cassette

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Program start a 60 seconds and stopped at 50

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a canon selphy cp900 photo printer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

How old is your canon?