Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I use scanner. M1212nf. Windows 10. 4years. And save…

Customer Question
How do I use...

How do I use scanner

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

M1212nf

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

4years

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

And save to desktop

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you wanting to make the scans from the printer by pressing the scan buttons on the printer or do you wish to make the scan from the computer by using the scan application on the computer? I will go ahead and start typing up the answer for you. It should be ready in a few minutes.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

First off, be sure that you have the most up to date drivers/software installed for the printer, which can be downloaded and installed from the following page: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-laserjet-pro-m1212nf-multifunction-printer-series/3965847/model/3965848

On one of the computers that has a connection to the printer, do the following:
- Click the Start button > All Programs > HP > HP Laserjet Professional M1212NF > Scan To

- In the window that comes up, choose your options and click the Scan button.

Once you do that, you will be all set.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com