Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to change ink cartriges on my Epson WF-3520

Customer Question
I'm trying to change...

I'm trying to change ink cartriges on my Epson WF-3520 printer & can't get the cartrige to slide to the open position.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

7 years plus or minus

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's a PC but I don't know for sure the operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was truing to change the old ink that is worn out & can't get the ink cartridge holder to slide to the left so I can do the change out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The page below will guide you through the process to change the ink.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CC33201~faq-227488

If you cant complete those steps, check inside the machine to make sure nothing is blocking the carriage from moving. And check when you turn it off and on if it makes a noise

If you have any further questions let me know.