Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wont feed paper and paper jams where it starts to feed the…

Customer Question
Wont feed paper and...

Wont feed paper and paper jams where it starts to feed the copier is clear of paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cannon image class mf 6530 the ten plus years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Issue a day ago paper jam

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just this incidence only usually after we get the pape rjam cleared it is oK

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

no I do not want to connect to securely connect
done
I am done with unplug printer from the power supply and hold the power utton n it for 0 seconds

Can you connect it back up please and tell me If this has helped?

no it did not help I just did ot want to take it to a repair service
no I do not w3ant to joiiiin the securely connect
sorry Kris,...al you want to do is sell the $39.00 securely connect package, I have wasted my time and $5 for nothing

We are not a $5 service.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####for the billing department as you have been charged more than this.