Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is offline and I don't know how to put it online. Epson…

Customer Question
It is offline and...

It is offline and I don't know how to put it online

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson workforce 3620

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Modem was updated on Monday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

I don't want the remote connection

Have you tried troubleshooting the printer?

where is the reply to my question

Open control panel- Devices and hardware - Right click the printer -Select troubleshoot