Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

All of a sudden my printer will not print. HP Envy 4520 and…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden my printer will not print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Envy 4520 and its one year old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week, sometimes it prints and sometimes it doesn't. My daughter and her boyfriend are smarter then me and they tried. It worked for a few prints then stopped.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Ok

Your payment for the remote service has failed.

Please contact customer service on***@******.*** or

call them on +1(###) ###-####to clarify the payment issue.

John, Computer Science Engineer