Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer on wf3640 will not work same paper as always yellow…

Customer Question
Printer on wf3640 will...

Printer on wf3640 will not work same paper as always yellow flashing lite set on auto letter but had been set on letter paper. unplugged to reset but will not allow to turn it off. very frustrating! office use. am technically challenged. 3 other people have tried to get it to work and sometimes even tho it is flashing it will print but not last 2 days

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Wf3640 stated in first message on first line

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc not sdure give me an example

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Os is windows month on and off but unable to print at all now i cannot remember that far back as it has been ongoing and the machine is less than 2-3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There is nothing else to say sorry

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris