Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer has error support code is 6000. Code is correct,

Customer Question
Printer has error support...

Printer has error support code is 6000

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Yes code is correct, cannon MX922

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc. window 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am not sure but I think printing from ipad

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Resetting the printer may resolve the issue. Please perform the following steps:

Turn off printer
press and hold stop button for 2 seconds
then press and hold on button and let go of stop button
then press the stop button five times
let go of On button
after printer stops making noise press On button.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Did you need further assistance?