Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just had our it guy load it onto my laptop but it wont even…

Customer Question
Just had our it...

Just had our it guy load it onto my laptop but it wont even print from the printer I have installed the ink and paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF 7610

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Brand new never been used got it today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just get it working -some how

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are there any arrors on printer or laptop?

Is printer connected via USB, Ethernet or Wireless?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.