Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has been a while since I worked on laser printers and…

Customer Question
It has been a...

It has been a while since I worked on laser printers and copiers, but I have a Ricoh MP C4502 that the paper always goes into and stops. To me it sounds like a pressure roller situation. What parts could you advise so I can rebuild the fuser unit, and could you provide directions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ricoh MP C4502, age unsure.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been this way for several months and made it unusable.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/27/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good evening. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. I've worked on many different commercial laser printers for businesses. Can you describe the issue in a bit more detail as to what is exactly happening and what the problem exactly is? My main concern is that I don't know if the paper is being jammed or just stopping at a certain part of the printing assembly. I can offer better assistance from there. Thanks!