Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not get the top feeder to work only the bottom one is…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get the top feeder to work only the bottom one is taken paper but it will not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cannon ip4600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac sorry

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just tried to use my printer i have been carrininng in around in the trunk of my car all summer just try to use it to print my meds

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just started today i have not used it for 5 months
its ok thanks for trying Kris

Are you giving up? I am not?