Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Is there anyway I can reprint the last job I printed on my…

Customer Question
Is there anyway I...

Is there anyway I can reprint the last job I printed on my printer from a weekago? the doc I need was web based and is no longer avaible

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson xp-430

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

About one year old PC and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

No issue

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

There is a good chance, yes.

it would be much faster if we could begin a quick remote assistance session, as I would be able to check and see if it can be reprinted in just a matter of minutes. Can we begin one?

Or, I can put together some instructions for you.

ether is fine

The site is telling me to hold off and wait while you resolve billing issues, but I am ready to resolve it for you once that is done!

You know what, would you like me to help you anyways? I know your payment method did not go through, but I would not mind helping you anways just out of decency as you seem to need this document.

John, Computer Science Engineer