Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

All that I want is a user's guide for my Canon Image Class…

Customer Question
All that I want...

All that I want is a user's guide for my Canon Image Class MF216n printer. All I get are downloadable drivers.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I gave you the make and model: Canon Image Class MF216n printer. It's about 2 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7 Professional PC.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I never tried to print an envelope before, but that's what I want to do now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I located the manual and placed it on the link below.

You may download the Manual from the following page: http://wikisend.com/download/364574/mf229dw.pdf

On the page above, click the Download button and choose to save the document.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com