Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a 2010 Canon MB 6120 printer. I'm trying to print a…

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 Canon MB 6120 printer. I'm trying to print a photo and it says I need a USB Flash Drive or memory card. Where can I get a Flash Drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

PIXMA MG 6120 2010 Hole on - I have it on file

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Printer serial is ABXJ05078 I have an HP laptop Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tried for the first time today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks