Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting the message that our WF 2650 isn't on line -

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the message that our WF 2650 isn't on line - I have check every thing I can think of and I now ask what am I doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

My printer is a WORK FORCE WF 2650

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC OS X Version 10.10.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I printed a couple of pictures (the printer worked fine) Now I want to copy a single page letter and I get that message that the printer is not on line.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I am old (90) and not computer savy

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks