Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson XP-400 always scanned with my Lenovo Think Pad. Now…

Customer Question
My Epson XP-400 always...

My Epson XP-400 always scanned with my Lenovo Think Pad. Now it says there is no connection

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is 8 years old and the model is C462A.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Computer is a PC and the operating system is Intel Core 15 Window 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The laptop says "no communication with the scanner" but I can read and print old scanner documents

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have checked the network number ATT9042 and the password ***** it only adds "DNS Server is having problems"

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks