Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The orange light keep blinking and I'm trying to use this…

Customer Question
The orange light keep...

The orange light keep blinking and I'm trying to use this wireless printer I cant even get it to print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon-Pixma, MG3022

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, I have not tried it on my mac yet because I don't use it often . it is a cheap computer called Acer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just plugged it in to the wall outlet. I turned it on a the orange light started blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to be able to print wireless

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

You don't have to worry about this problem, We will provide you the answer for your question.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Have you tried make any changes on the printer? for example: Changing the ink cartridges or changing roller etc..