Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an MG 3022 printer that I have tried to use with a…

Customer Question
I have an MG...

I have an MG 3022 printer that I have tried to use with a WiFi connection to my MacBook Pro.that is currently running 10.11.6. I haven't been able to get it to connect. I have been abel to connect with a USB cable. Can you tell me what to do to get the WiFi connection?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is Canon PIXMA MG3022. I bought it mid-summer 2017 at a Walmart.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Running El Capitan - 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

John, Computer Science Engineer