Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer keep indicating that a piece of paper is jammed in…

Customer Question
Printer keep indicating that...

Printer keep indicating that a piece of paper is jammed in printer but I cannot locate a paper jam....and I have looked extremely hard not even a little piece of paper is located

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP Officejet Pro 6835, Purchased less than two years ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac mini

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a month ago. I rarely use the printer nothing appeared to be wrong until one day I needed to print something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No sir

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.
My Hp Officejet Pro 6835 printer keep indicating that there is a paper jam, after numerous inspections I cannot locate a paper jam not even a small piece of paper

Good afternoon! Hopefully you read my above post, so there is no confusion about anything. I am sure you are frustrated with the constant paper-jam error, and it is actually quite common with the HP printers. There is a lengthy process we can follow to go over every single thing that could be causing it.

I have all the steps viewable here(click on the image to enlarge). If you finish these steps and STILL have the error, let me know.. if we resolve the issue. Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page. Remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric

Eric, Technician