Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

The Paper light is flashing yellow and it won't print. It

Customer Question

Hi! The Paper light is flashing yellow and it won't print. It has plenty of paper loaded in the tray
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother HL-L2300D I just purchased it this past April.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Mac. I don't know what OS I am running. Do you know how I can figure that out?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It just happened over the weekend. My kids were printing some things so I am not exactly sure what was happening before this happened. I have unplugged it and it is still doing the same thing
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all I know...
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Ok. Unplugged. I will get back to you in 10 minutes or so
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

thank you

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hi, I plugged it back in and it is still doing the same thing. I don't really want to pay $39 to get this fixed. It seems like it should be an easy fix. It is a newer printer. Can you please help?
Expert:  Richard replied 12 months ago.

This is a paid site, it is not free... if you do not wish to pay you will need to contact customer service for a refund on the deposit you already made.