Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Having trouble with printer head alignment. All my prints…

Customer Question
Having trouble with printer...

Having trouble with printer head alignment. All my prints come out with streaks all across the image. This is after cleaning the printer heads since the c olor balance is all screwed yup.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Surecolor P600, maybe 1.5 to 2 years old?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started this morning. Made a color print that looks like one of the ink cartridges wasn't applying ink. Cleaned the heads about 6 times before the black started to print on the test. Once that was acceptable, I made another print and that one had lines across the print.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

So I ran an alignment test and can't tell which row of squares is which. And how do you select which row is best when everytime I select it changes every number when i press proceed.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
this what I had to give my credit card info for?
9/26/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just spent an hour with a technician from Epson. When i clicked for this service i thought it was part of Epson Customer Service. I had no idea I would be charged $33.00 or so for asking a question. I don't need your response since I got help from Epson. Besides, with all the cleaning and testing I've done , the printer drained two cartidges, one I don't have and can't get here in town. So i can't attempt to fix this machine until i have all the ink cartidges that need replacement installed. And I don't believe I should have to pay for this .
What don't you understand about not being able to fix this thing without the ink cartridges? I need those first don't you think? No, I don't want anymore of your help. Credit me the Fees you guys want to chatrge me. I don't need nor want your service.
Your link was very deceptive. I am not pleased.

Would you like me to cancel and refund this in full?