Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The HP Photosmart Plus with ePrint audibly turns on but the…

Customer Question
The HP Photosmart Plus...

The HP Photosmart Plus with ePrint audibly turns on but the touchscreen display does not light up every time. No other problems, approx 10 yrs old, great ink qualitysometimes the display lights up but is unreliable. Ive tried unplugging at base and at the wall. Is this a bulb issue or a driver issue?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Not TV, Printer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Asus Model U56E with MS XP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing memorable happened...estimating that it has been annoying me for approx 5-6 months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Love everything else about it especially the scanning f(x).

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

If you shine a flashlight on the display, do you see the display at all?

Please let me know