Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon printer LGWA 99848 wireless and i amnot able…

Customer Question
Hello there Technician's Assistant:...

Hello there

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I have a canon printer LGWA 99848 wireless and i amnot able to connect it?

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It s pretty new some 2 years ago, but I havent used themfor over 1 year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I moved to Luxembourg on Sunday and i tried to connect it today

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 10 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the error you get when it fails to connect to the wifi network?

Please let me know