Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Italian? Workforce WF5690. Mac. OSX BETA. When I try to

Workforce WF5690 Technician's Assistant:...

Workforce WF5690

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

OSX BETA

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to print , I see this error

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/26/2017
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
TKS
Hey are you on line????

I am.. just a moment

Ehi it' s about 20 minutes I'm waiting. I've to go out for work. Whayt's the matter????

For us to connect.. I first need you to download and install the free program on this page.

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx

Once installed, run the team viewer program.

It will show you a connection code, and a password.. I need you to send both of those to me as a reply here, and then I will be able to connect.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

My ID is 945 477 017PASSWORD *****
Have you received?
Ehi???? Are you on????

keep teamviewer open, im updating the app now and should be connecting in a moment

Ehi??? I've to go... where are you????? It's about 30 m minutes I'm waiting....

connected

Ehi???
bad service. Continue to promise a few minutes to resolve. it took us almost an hour. it required me to remotely connect. 30 minutes x connect. it has changed the settings and then it is unplugged without loosing the loop that I solved then alone. Definitely not advising