Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I don't know how to use the scanner. HP Office Jet 4650. It…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to use the scanner. HP Office Jet 4650

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It just says HP Office Jet All-in-one. Please tell me where on the machine I can find information you need. It is only about 1 year old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Where to I find the OS. Not very much computer literate.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This has been an issue since I purchased the machine. The Scan function on my last computer was so easy! I have a Laser printer so I haven't relied on the HP 4650 much. However, I tried to use the Scan function and I just don't get it!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it is just, "How can I scan using this printer"

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Please check this document on how to scan to the PC from your scanner: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04719550

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.