Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new 4650 All-in-one series printer. And when I

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new 4650 All-in-one series printer. And when I tried printing from the internet, it said my printer was offline.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Serial # TH7674B01F

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Product #: F1J03A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now. i think it's the first time I've tried printing an internet page I've had the printer for about 2 weeks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought it 8/31/17 No, just I want to be able to print from the internet

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to print anything else, such as a document, or a picture, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,