Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new brother mfc-j4320DW. I lost the yellow starter…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new brother mfc-j4320DW. I lost the yellow starter cartridge. Bought a new one and it says install starter cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Brother mfc-j4320DW as per above...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc win10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I bought it, plugged it in. and it happened.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/26/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

hi

Unfortunately, you will need to the starter cartridge in order to continue.

If you do not have the cartridge then you will need to return the printer to the store and receive a replacement.