Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get my printer to connect to my new wifi. Epsom…

Customer Question
Hello, I cannot get...

Hello, I cannot get my printer to connect to my new wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epsom xp-620 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC toshiba windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A new wifi was installed by comcast

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Are you still there?
9/26/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you see an error message? Did you change the network on the printer?

The printer recognized the correct network just not the password
I will not want to pay for remote assistance. Are you going to be able to assist me?

Yes, I can help you without remote.

So, you need the Wi-Fi password ***** ***** right?

No, I just need the printer to recognize the new password.
If you cannot assist me, I would like a refund please.
Hello,are you still there?

I am not sure what you mean by "recognize" the new password ***** Do you mean that you are not able to enter the new password ***** are you able to enter it and it isn't accepting it?

I can enter it but it's not accepting it

Are you sure that you are entering the correct password ***** entering it properly?

I am entering the correct password

What is the error message that you see?