Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just replaced color ink cartridges on WF-3640 and put in…

Hi I just replaced...

Hi I just replaced color ink cartridges on WF-3640 and put in new paper in both trays. I tried to copy and received message to turn machine off and on and got error code 0x97

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

I am using Epson 252 cartridges and it is a WorkForce WF-3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working fine before I changed cartridges and paper. Printing e-mail and making copies

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is all the information I can give you

9/25/2017
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you doing today? I will attempt to assist you with this problem. Can you unplug the printer for a few minutes to perform a power cycle on it?

Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

I will process the remote request now, give me a moment.

Please click and install the following link so I can remotely connect to your computer -

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6f8e3dfe-0176-4b1e-972d-26d4af44f178